Winners of 2020 FIS Impact Awards Showcase Innovation While Giving Back to the Community
Winners are Bambu Systems,
First United Bank & Trust, GE, IKB Deutsche Industriebank AG, KfW, USAble Life, Mainspring Fund Services, PCS Retirement, PDI Software, and Wintrust Financial Corporation.
- In its fourth year, FIS’ signature awards program recognizes organizations that have used FIS technology in innovative ways to enhance customer experiences and drive tangible business results.
- The Impact Awards are independently judged by industry analyst group Celent.
The 2020 winners are: Bambu Systems,
Entries were judged by Celent on the criteria of applied innovation, tangible return on investment and enhanced customer service. For winning entries, FIS is making a
“We are impressed by the creativity, innovation and client focus shown by our clients each year of the Impact Awards program, and this year is no exception,” said
“This year’s FIS Impact Awards program winners demonstrated great creativity and innovation in their use of financial technology,” said
Now in its fourth year, the 2020 FIS Impact Awards is recognizing the following winners:
Bambu Systems won for developing an innovative mobile app-based service, powered by the FIS Modern Banking Platform, that enables unbanked and underbanked consumers in the
U.S.to deposit checks, pay bills and send money to friends and family without need for a traditional banking account.
First United Bank and Trustwon for its innovative work and collaboration with Kitsap Bank, Country Club Bankand Bank of Hawaii to use real-time connectors in the FIS Code Connect gateway, while partnering with third-party developer Exclamation Labs, to power an identity access management solution.
GEwas recognized for its use of Agile software development tools and the FIS TRAX payment hub to centralize and streamline its global payments and reporting operations across more than 135 countries, as well as its early adoption of the SWIFT gpi for corporates initiative, enhancing cash visibility, reducing costs and mitigating fraud risk.
IKB Deutsche Industriebank AGwon for its collaboration with FIS to use APIs to integrate the bank’s online retail banking platform with the popular Raisin marketplace, the top savings and investment hub in Europe, to offer customers a greater choice of deposit rates and maturities from multiple banks.
- KfW was recognized for its use of the FIS Ambit Focus platform to implement an integrated process to manage and monitor Asset Liability Management (ALM), Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (IRRBB), liquidity risk and market risk, while meeting regulatory requirements.
USAble Lifewon for its innovative use of APIs within the FIS Compass system to build a new, no-cost enrollment tool for customers and brokers that can be customized as a microsite for individual customers.
- Mainspring Fund Services was recognized for developing a new customer relationship management capability within the FIS Investran and Data Exchange solution to provide its fund managers with a consolidated, relationship-level view of track records and performance across multiple investment entities, funds and investment strategies.
- PCS Retirement won for its use of the FIS Relius solution to develop the Investment Management Center – a web-based platform that provides financial advisors an intuitive, easy-to use interface for managing retirement plan model portfolios and investment lineups for plan sponsors.
PDI Softwarewas recognized for its collaboration with FIS to allow millions of consumers to redeem credit card loyalty points at Shell gas stations for cents off each gallon at the pump through the FIS Premium Payback program.
- Wintrust Financial Corporation was recognized for its use of APIs within FIS Code Connect to build an enterprise customer relationship management capability across multiple systems and 65 different product brands, enabling representatives to enhance customer service.
FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital markets firms globally. Our more than 55,000 people are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests by applying our scale, deep expertise and data-driven insights. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in
Senior Vice President