Innovation Takes Center Stage as FIS Announces Winners of 2021 Impact Awards
The 2021 winners are
Baker Boyer National Bank, Boost Payment Solutions, CDK Global, NRW.BANK, Quontic Bankand Walgreens.
- In its fifth year, FIS’ signature awards program recognizes organizations that have used FIS technology to innovate within their business to enhance customer service and drive tangible business results.
- The Impact Awards are independently judged by industry analyst group Celent.
The 2021 Impact Award winners are
For each winning entry, FIS is making a
“The Impact Awards program brings together two of our core values at FIS: innovation and giving back,” said
“We’re struck by the innovative ways that firms in a variety of industries used technology to creatively increase efficiency and decrease costs,” said
The 2021 FIS Impact Awards winners are:
Baker Boyer National Bank, a Northwest community bank that has served customers for over 150 years, won for its use of the open architecture-based FIS trust accounting system to enhance its client onboarding and operational processes.
- Boost Payment Solutions, a global leader in B2B digital payments, won for its use of the Worldpay by FIS platform to convert virtual and other commercial card payments into a seamless and fully automated straight-through processing experience for buyers, suppliers and B2B intermediaries.
- CDK Global, a leading provider of integrated data and technology solutions for the automotive, heavy truck, recreation, and heavy equipment industries, won for its work in transforming its accounts receivables operations using the FIS GETPAID solution, significantly enhancing efficiency and reducing disputes and aged receivables.
NRW.BANK, the promotional bank of North Rhine-Westphaliain Germanyand provider of financial development and banking products, was recognized for its use of the FIS Cross-Asset Trading and Risk Platform to consolidate its legacy systems, enhancing efficiency and collaboration while reducing risk.
New York-based Quontic Bank, an adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances, won for its innovative use of FIS Digital One and other FIS technologies to develop an innovative new Bitcoin-based rewards checking account.
- Leading retail pharmacy chain Walgreens won for its use of FIS Premium Payback to enable Walgreens customers with eligible payment cards to tap into associated rewards points in real-time to help pay for in-store purchases.
FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital markets firms globally. Our employees are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests by applying our scale, deep expertise and data-driven insights. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in
Senior Vice President