FIS Delivers “EPIC” Productivity and Automation Tools for Managing a Remote Workforce
- As COVID-19 presents new workplace challenges, the FIS EPIC solution allows organizations to manage and support a remote workforce through a single dashboard.
- EPIC’s modular and scalable desktop analytics solution enhances processes and compliance for increasingly remote workforces.
The COVID-19 crisis has created a host of operational challenges for organizations, requiring them to modify their business plans and invest in technologies that support and enable a remote workforce.1 With work-from-home arrangements on the rise, the FIS EPIC solution provides organizations with an integrated, dashboard view of their business processes, and digital and physical assets on a single platform.
EPIC leverages advanced data analytics technology to enable operations personnel to monitor enterprise-wide operations from their desktops. With the aid of the EPIC solution’s powerful automation tools, organizations can allocate virtual and physical resources in real-time to handle spikes in business activity.
“The pandemic has fundamentally changed the way businesses operate, manage their teams and interact with customers,” said
The FIS EPIC solution includes six modules:
- Automation Module – Leverages robotics process automation and remote desktop agents to dynamically allocate workloads via a unified console.
- Intelligence Module – Provides a set of powerful AI-enabled business intelligence tools that helps businesses manage workforce processes and performance.
- Compliance Module – Monitors workforce compliance with enterprise policies, regulatory requirements and fraud management.
- EPIC Core – Handles core tasks including analytics, data and process mining, event processing and reporting.
- Efficiency Module – Captures key operational data on workforce, asset productivity and workload management to help prevent bottlenecks.
- Knowledge and Experience Module – Synchronizes learning programs and distributes new policies and procedures to employees across the enterprise.
The FIS EPIC solution recently won four awards at the Asia Outsourcing Leadership Awards.
Learn more about EPIC in this video.
FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital markets firms globally. Our more than 55,000 people are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests by applying our scale, deep expertise and data-driven insights. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in
Senior Vice President